Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy New Year!

I can't believe it is 2009! It seems like yesterday that Mike and I were packing our bags in warm Arizona and heading out west. Mike starts school the end of the month. I start my new job for Sutter Hospital. I will be the nursery nurse. I will be working eight hour night shifts. I can still keep my other job which actually pays more. Mike has kept busy writing and composing music. He has met some great musicians in Sacramento and has been playing with some people at night. I have kept busy getting ready for my new job. We love our home in Sacramento and enjoy living close to family and friends.

1 comment:

Eric & Gretchen said...

Mary I am so excited that you have a blog now. It is such a great way to see what everyone is up to. Good luck starting you new job! I am WAY behind in my post, but hopefully I will catch up soon.
Talk to you later.
Love,
Gretchen